It looks like I'm going to Peru this year! I'm one of a few winners of a trip to one of two locations being developed, if that's the right word, for birding tours within Peru. The birds look amazing, and most of the things we could possibly see will be lifers for me. Now, part of my responsibility is to try, gently, to get a few paid people to sign up for my trip. The more that sign up, the less expensive it gets (up until 7 people, that is). I'm hoping to go on the Satipo Road trip but Manu is also a possibility. This will make a total of only four countries I've visited, and one of those is Canada which really shouldn't count as foreign since it's just too close to home. With the Space Coast Birding festival coming up, my trip to Japan in summer, a pair of Red Sox tickets for April, and now this Peru trip, it looks like 2010 is shaping up quite nicely!
I should have details on the Peru trip shortly. I hope others will sign up for my trip!
Demotivational Posters for Birds (XLVI)
15 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment